Get hygge in Denmark's capital
Ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant city of Copenhagen with this weekend getaway for two? Experience the best of Danish culture, cuisine and sights over a long weekend with a three night stay. Visit the iconic Nyhavn Harbour and explore the colorful waterfront district; discover the capital's stunning architecture, indulge in traditional Danish delicacies including bustling food market Torvehallerne; romp around the magical Tivoli Gardens amusement park; take a leisurely stroll along Strøget, known for its boutiques & cafes; enjoy a cruise on the canal and admire the picturesque views of Copenhagen's architecture and landmarks from the water and take a bike ride through the city's bike-friendly streets and experience Danish cycling culture firsthand. Pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable weekend in Copenhagen!
- Try a cardomon croissant from Hart Bageri bakery
- Experience Scandi sauna culture - try Badhuset in the super liberal Christiania district
- Day trip to Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, a train ride from Copenhagen in a super scenic setting
- Rent kayaks totally free from NGO Green Kayak (from May) - in return you collect rubbish from the waterways. Win, win!
Enter now for a chance to win this and 100's of other epic prizes!
- Return flights for two people
- 3 night stay at Coco Hotel* (Copenhagen’s uber-Danish boutique hideaway with bold design choices and hygge attitude, trendy Vesterbro setting and bikes to borrow too)
- Complimentary canal cruise
- Entrance to Tivoli Gardens
*Subject to availability, a similar hotel can be booked