Go for Romanesque architecture & dazzling lakes
Spend a long weekend in one of Spain's lesser known gems, within striking distance from Madrid: Zamora. Naturally there are incredible restaurants & wineries in the region and you'll stay in a boutique hotel on an organic farm. It's the city with the most Romanesque architecture in Europe, and now a European World Heritage Site for 2023. Nearby the Lagunas de Villafáfila, a collection of lakes, are home to thousands of migratory birds each season. There’s even more to see throughout the province, from the largest glacial lake in the Iberian Peninsula, and just a few miles away, Puebla de Sanabria is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
Enter now for a chance to win this and 100's of other epic prizes!
- Business class return flights for two people
- 4 night stay in the luxurious Hacienda Zorita Natural Reserve
- Dine out at Michelin-starred Lera, in the heart of Tierra de Campos, a favourite among wild game enthusiasts
- Up to £1k spending money
- Visit Lake Sanabria, the largest glacial lake in the Iberian Peninsula, and just a few miles away, Puebla de Sanabria is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Spain
- Visit Toro, the epicentre of bold red wines and home to critically acclaimed winery Numanthia
*All subject to availability